The world is starting to open back up, but the contributions healthcare workers have made over the last year – and continue to make each day – have not been forgotten. Here is a list of perks available to healthcare workers as of April 2021. Thank you for all that you have done and all that you continue to do!
- Adidas:30% off for all medical professionals, including nurses.
- Asics:40% off full-priced products for all medical professionals in the U.S, including doctors, nurses, technicians and medical researchers.
- Bose:Get a special discount on orders of $199+ for medical providers and nurses.
- Brooklyn Bedding:25% off and free shipping for all medical professionals in the U.S.
- Clarks:Get a special discount for all medical professionals, including nurses.
- Dooney & Bourke:15% off all nurses and doctors.
- Lenovo:5% off for all medical professionals.
- Levi’s:25% off for all licensed medical professionals in the U.S.
- L.L. Bean: 15% off for all medical professionals, including doctors, nurses, technicians, medical researchers, hospital workers and other professionals in the medical field.
- Madewell:15% off for medical professionals in the U.S.
- Nike: 20% off for all medical professionals in the U.S.
- Puma:20% off for nurses, doctors and medical professionals.
- Reebok: 40% off for medical and hospital workers.
- Rothy’s:20% off select styles for all medical professionals including doctors, nurses or hospital staff (valid through December 31, 2021).
- Samsung:Up to 30% off select products for medical professionals, including nurses.
- Sonos:15% off Sonos products and accessories for healthcare workers.
- Sperry:15% discount for doctors and nurses. Must contact customer service to redeem.
- Theragun:20% off a single regularly priced Theragun device or one Theraone CBD product for physicians, nurses, technicians and medical researchers.
- Tuft & Needle:15% off for healthcare employees and medical professionals.
- Under Armour:[Save 20% online for nurses, doctors and healthcare workers.
- Big Chicken:As a thank you to first responders and front-line workers, they can receive 25% off your order. Please present your industry ID. When: Ongoing
- Hooters:Hospital workers, first responders and military get 20% off. Show your work ID for pickup orders, or for online orders choose the “Pay at Store” option. When: Ongoing since 2020
- IHOP:Get 25% off your entire check if you’re a medical, law enforcement, military and firefighter professional. Just mention this offer when you call in your order to IHOP. Then, show your Official ID when you pick up your order. When: Ongoing
- Krispy Kreme:Krispy Kreme announced that starting Monday, March 22, 2021, guests who show a valid COVID-19 vaccination card at any Krispy Kreme shop in the U.S. can get a free Original Glazed doughnut. When: Through December 31, 2021
- Macaroni Grill:Purchase the First Responder meal when placing your online order, and Macaroni Grill will deliver the popular Mom’s Ricotta Meatballs + Spaghetti to those helping on the front line. When: Ongoing
- Mrs. Fields:Mrs. Fields is offering 25% off their Heroes Collection of cookie tins honoring nurses and scrub-wearing health care workers (available in 30, 48 and 90 count for contactless delivery nationwide). Use the code THANKS to activate the discount. When: Ongoing
- Outback Steakhouse:To celebrate all nurses, doctors, medical staff, military veterans, servicemen and women, police, firefighters and first responders with 10% off their entire check all day, every day (with valid medical, state or federal service ID, excluding alcohol and applicable taxes). When: Ongoing
- Panda Express:Hospital staff and first responders can enjoy 10% off for the rest of the year. When: Ongoing
- Uber:Uber Health will provide transportation for front-line health care workers, both to and from patients’ homes as well as between health care facilities. When: Ongoing