Mental Health Care, Anytime, Anywhere
Executive Mental Health now offers TeleHealth to provide assessment and treatment of the cognitive, behavioral, and emotional conditions of patients without leaving their home or care facility. This service is available at no additional cost to the patient or the facility and allows patients to be face to face with their doctor, even when they are not in the same room.
What is TeleHealth?
- • TeleHealth enables doctors to provide online mental health services, including psychotherapy and neuropsychological assessment. EMH offers TeleHealth services using a HIPAA-compliant videoconferencing platform.
- • Our team supplies you with everything you need - from the Teleconferencing Tablet to the Device Technician, who moves the equipment from room to room and sterilizes it between sessions.
Who can benefit from TeleHealth?
- • Residents: Current or newly admitted patients can start or continue psychological treatment with TeleHealth during social distancing or medically required isolation. Services can be provided bedside, limit the risk of unnecessary human physical contact, and maintain important emotional support and essential human contact.
- • Residents’ family members: For family members who may be worried because they are unable to visit their loved one in the facility, EMH offers Tele-Family Care, which allows families of residents to speak with EMH clinicians about the status of the resident and/or to provide additional information to the treating clinician.
- • Facilities: EMH can partner with facility staff and directly share needed information on the status of the resident with families, which reduces the burden on facility staff. Urgent evaluations can be completed within 24 hours or less, offering recommendations to rule out depression or dementia. As with in-person work, supporting documentation is provided in electronic format and in a timely manner.
Languages spoken by EMH clinicians:
English, Spanish, Mandarin, Taiwanese, Hebrew, French, Haitian Creole, Tagalog, Japanese, Korean, German